I must admit that this past week has been one of the strangest ever, so I thought I'd do a little run down of activities...
- Friday - Called into hospital for transplant that didn't go ahead.
- Saturday - the B-Fabulous Wedding/Pop-Up Shop at Olive Grove
- Sunday - day off
- Monday - Visit from Bec, Sewing, Tissue typing bloods, Prescriptions, Post Office
- Tuesday - Sewing, School pick up, Dentist, Post Office
- Wednesday - Intragam infusion, Olive Grove to pack up, Gleaners Inc to drop off stock
- Thursday - Echocardiogram, Open Drawer to drop off stock, Lunch with Cathy, Tx Clinic
- Friday - Fedex pick up, Pulmonary Rehab, lunch with Carly, Post Office.
But for now, I have new fabric to play with!